Job Title: Service Technician
CSL is BC’s leading Independent Controls contractor. CSL provides complete turnkey Building Automation Systems including System Upgrades, Energy Audits, Integration, Energy Reporting and Design Build Projects. CSL represents Automated Logic, a leader in the BACnet community. With these products CSL offers the most comprehensive product listing in the industry.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The Service Technician provides support to customers for their DDC system.
- Performing preventive maintenance according to service agreement contracts
- Identifying and diagnosing the building automation system operational and control issues
- Provides training and support to customers to ensure they are getting the best out of their system.
- Builds and maintains strong client relations
- Responds to customers calls for service related issues and provides technical support as needed.
- Works with building engineers to ensure building automation system functions as it should.
- Full completion of work orders and time sheets daily. Reports to be handed in at the end of each service visit.
- Maintains all aspects of service vehicle maintenance and organization.
Qualifications and Abilities:
- 2+ years of controls experience, including HVAC and DDC systems
- Skilled in programming and commissioning DDC/HVAC systems
- Relevant technical degree or diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software
- Knowledge of control basics and function blocks programming considered an asset
- Exceptional communication (oral and written) and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
All inquires and Contact to firstname.lastname@example.org